The Brown Box/Wee Warriors Retroroleplaying Cancer Fund Drive ended last Thursday. We selected winners of the random drawings at my Sunday Game yesterday. Those will be published once every is contacted (some people wish to remain anonymous, so I don't release names until I'm contacted the winning donors). However, the high donor ideas have been awarded and were mailed out this morning. I'd like to thank everyone who donated (and there were a lot of you) for your generous donations.
George J. of "somewhere in rural Montana" was the high donor. He selected:
- TSR OD&D Brown Box, 3rd printing OD&D Brown Box 3rd printing (plus the 4 supplements each a 1st printings: Greyhawk, Blackmoor, Eldritch Wizardry, and Gods, Demi-Gods, & Heroes)
- Guidon Games Chainmail 1st printing signed by Gygax and Perrin, good condition (donated by John C.)
- Wee Warriors Misty Isles.
Manual G of Southern California was the second highest donor. He selected:
- Wee Warriors Palace of the Vampire Queen (TSR distributed)
- Wee Warriors The Dwarven Glory (TSR distributed)
There was a tie for third highest donor. A donor who wishes to remain anonymous ended up with the prize and selected:
- TSR The Strategic Preview #3-6
BTW, we reached the first bonus goal but fell short of the second. Therefore no one got the autographed adventures.